Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lyrics Translation - Wraith

Here's an English translation of WEAVER's second major single, "Wraith" (レイス). Here are the video, the original Japanese lyrics, romaji lyrics, and then an English translation that you can sing to the melody.





レイス Wraith
by WEAVER
Words: Kawabe Toru
Music: Sugimoto Yuji

Japanese

ぼんやり見た窓の外
朝はもう来ないと感じたんだ

手の平で包み込めば
氷みたいにそっと
夜は溶けるかなぁ

始まりさえもわからずに
生きてきた
物心がついた時から

終わりだって同じなら
悲し過ぎるよな
夢で会えるかなぁ

愛の歌聞かせて
I love you言わせて
朝日がさせば君に会いに行こう
君には見えないけど

僕じゃなくたっていいのに 僕だった
この世界に選ばれたんだ

徐々に溶けた夜は今
流れ出す前に僕を溶かして…

愛の歌聴かせて
I know you感じて
眠りに飽きた
頬にキスをするよ
君にはわからないけど

愛の歌聴かせて
I love you言わせて
君は綺麗だ
とても美しいな
願いを込めて
君にキスをするよ
それじゃね僕は行くよ


Romaji

Bonyari mita mado no soto
Asa wa mou konai to kanjitanda

Te no hira de tsutsumi komeba
Koori mitai ni sotto
Yoru wa tokeru kanaa

Hajimari sae mo wakarazu ni
Ikite kita
Monogokoro ga tsuita toki kara

Owari datte onaji nara
Kanashisugiru yo na
Yume de aeru kanaa

Ai no uta kikasete
I love you iwasete
Asahi ga saseba kimi ni ai ni yukou
Kimi ni wa mienai kedo

Boku janakutatte ii no ni boku datta
Kono sekai ni erabaretanda

Jojo ni toketa yoru wa ima
Nagaredasu mae ni boku o tokashite...

Ai no uta kikasete
I know you kanjite
Nemuri ni akita
Hoho ni kisu o suru yo
Kimi ni wa wakaranai kedo

Ai no uta kikasete
I love you iwasete
Kimi wa kirei da
Totemo utsukushii na
Negai o komete
Kimi ni kisu o suru yo
Sore jane boku wa yuku yo


Singable English Translation
by Laura Bartholomew


Ah, as I looked out of the window I could see
Only haze. I felt the dark would never turn to morning.

Ah, if I wrapped the night up in my two cupped palms
Would it melt like ice in my hands,
And very gently slip away?

I~ never noticed the beginning of my life;
I just lived it
Right from the moment that I started living.

Ah, if the end's just as unnoticed, just the same,
that's too sad to bear, don't you think?
I hope I'll see you in your dreams.

Sing me a love song.
I love you - I'll sing along.
And when the morning light shines, then I'll go, my dear, to greet you there,
Although I know that all you'll see is air.

Ah, there was no reason that it had to be me, but it was me.
I was the one this world had chosen to take.

Ah, and at last the night so quietly, gently melts,
But before it all slips away, it melts me too and takes me

Sing to me - Our love was real.
I know you. Can't you feel?
And tired of being asleep,
I will kiss the cheek I love so much
Although I know you'll never feel my touch.

Sing to me a love song.
I love you - I'll sing along.
One last look before I go.
You are so beautiful, you know.
With all my hope in my heart
Then I kiss you once before we part,
And now my dear, it's time for me to go.



Originally posted to the WEAVER livejournal community.

No comments:

Post a Comment